I was born and raised in Gainesville and truly love our community. My wife, Amber, is a nurse practitioner at UF Health. She and I were high school sweethearts and married in 2012. We have one son, Brady. I attended Stetson University in DeLand, FL where I played baseball and studied business administration receiving both a Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing and an MBA. I discovered my passion for Real Estate after buying our first home. In March of 2020, I brought my prior experience in business-to-business sales, management, and Real Estate to Pepine Realty as their Sales Manager and broker associate.
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
To contact Andy, you can call him at 352-262-1047 or email him at [email protected].