I spend much of my free time researching real estate out of pure fascination and am more than excited to help people through the home buying/selling process. My main goal is to offer a painless and memorable experience during a typically stressful time in a person’s life.
Some fun facts about me: I have a culinary arts degree and while I no longer cook professionally, it is still something I love to do! I have also just recently joined a Gainesville kickball league and am using muscles I haven’t used since playing soccer in high school. I love to travel and just recently went on a solo cross-country road trip where I spent 2 months camping, hiking, fishing, and eating!
I prioritize being able to provide value and information to everyone and pride myself on my work ethic and integrity; If you ever see me around, don’t hesitate to say hello!
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
To contact Nicolas, you can call him at 813-300-8359 or email him at NicolasEspel@PepineRealty.com.