Realtor®, CRS, Vice President
Consistently ranked among the top agents in the Greater Gainesville area, Katie truly loves real estate and understands the needs of her clients. With over 215+ sales and $40M+ in dollar volume, she leverages her background in advertising, sales and marketing to assist every type of client. She attributes her success in the real estate industry largely in part to her ability to successfully market homes for sale, along with her use of technology marketing to stay on the leading edge of his industry. Katie makes consumer research, market insight, and marketing communications the center of all of her strategies.
"My focus is creating remarkably positive experiences for people, whether they are buying or selling a property."
Raised in Florida and a University of Florida graduate, Katie has witnessed the tremendous growth of this area. She has made her home living in SW Gainesville, NW Gainesville and now in High Springs. Katie's history and knowledge of North Florida make her an ideal guide to the area and a trusted advisor in finding clients' their ideal property. Katie is a second generation Realtor and began her real estate career serving as the marketing manager for Pepine Realty.
Personally, in addition to working full-time in real estate, Katie helps her husband with their commercial vegetable farm, farm stand and strawberry u-pick in Branford. She is active in the community, enjoys spending time with her horses and rescue dog; she is an avid runner, loves coffee- traveling, off-shore fishing and Gator football games, and exploring the wonderful springs and rivers that North Florida has to offer.
• Leadership Gainesville Class 44
• Leadership Development GACAR
• Alachua County Emerging Leaders (ACEL)
• Gainesville/Ocala Kappa Delta Alumni Association
• Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
• National Association of Realtors
• Florida Association of Leaders
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
• Top 100 Realtors in Alachua County 2017
• #1 Residential Agent in Ft. White 2017
• #2 Residential Agent in Ft. White / High Springs 2017
To contact Katie today, you can call her at 386-931-4557 or email her at [email protected]