I have lived in Gainesville my entire life and love everything it has to offer to me and my family. Over the past six years, I have enjoyed a great beginning to a wonderful real estate career. After working in the University Athletic Association Ticket Office for fourteen years, my move to real estate was for family and I have enjoyed it thoroughly. The time at UAA was very good and taught me to work at a high level of integrity and ethical way of doing business every day.
My wife, Kae, is a nurse at Shands and we have three kids: Brett, Jenna, and Ryan, who are very active in school and other activities. We love the outdoors and this area has a lot to offer in that respect for sure. The lakes, rivers and beaches are close by, as well as the museums that our family loves to explore and visit.
My knowledge of Gainesville and the outlying areas is something I love to share with everyone and I look forward to sharing with you!
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
Contact Freddy today at 352-317-6530 or email him at [email protected] to make your next Real Estate transaction a first class experience!