I moved to Gainesville in 1992, from Lakeland, FL, to attend the University of Florida. After graduating from UF, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, I began my real estate career in 2004. My background and experience include Association Management, Property Management and Residential Sales.
Ben’s designations include:
Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM)
Licensed Sales Associate in the State of Florida
Notary Public in the State of Florida
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
To contact Ben, you can call him at 352-727-2852 or email him at BRomanik@PepinePropertyManagement.com.