Following Our Core Values
At Pepine Realty, we value the community and prioritize giving back to those in need. One of our core values is impact. Every day, our team members are challenged to find new ways to help out the local and national communities. Whether we’re volunteering our time with local children, running toy drives, cleaning up school grounds, organizing pet rescue events, serving meals to the homeless, or donating funds to charities, we strive to invest and make an impact in our community. Betsy Pepine, Broker-Owner of Pepine Realty, has been recognized for her company’s efforts as a Business in the Heart of Gainesville’s Impact Award winner.
- We organize monthly volunteer events in the community and allow staff to participate during working hours, one day a month.
- We match $1000 per year per agent or staff member to the charities of their choice.
- We sponsor numerous local organizations, teams, and charity events each year.
- We invite nonprofit organizations to attend team meetings and speak about their needs.
- We encourage our service partner to assist in our volunteer activities.
By giving back, we hope to improve the general wellness of the community and touch the lives of those within it. We seek to improving our environment, furthering research, supporting education, and furthering community growth locally and nationally.
View the upcoming events we are participating in and sponsoring.
- 19th Annual GRU Golf Benefit (for Williams Elementary School) – August 18th
- Ronald McDonald Red Shoe Affair – August 25th
- Girls on the Run (Sponsoring and Volunteer Coaching) – August – May
- A Masquerade Fashion Show (Benefits the Girls Place & WC Education Fund) – September 13
- 2018 Alachua County Heart Walk – September 22
- Authentic German Oktoberfest – September 29
- Gainesville Rotary Family Fun Day – September 29
- Inaugural Gainesville Global Fest – October 13
- Sunny Howl-A-Palooza – October 21
- 10th Annual Signature Fundraiser to benefit the Child Advocacy Center – October 25