Following Our Core Values
At Pepine Realty, we value the community and prioritize giving back to those in need. One of our core values is impact. Every day, our team members are challenged to find new ways to help the local and national communities. Whether we are volunteering our time with local children, running toy drives, cleaning up school grounds, organizing pet rescue events, serving meals to the homeless, or donating funds to charities, we strive to invest and make an impact in our community. Betsy Pepine, Broker-Owner of Pepine Realty, has been recognized for her company’s efforts as a Business in the Heart of Gainesville’s Impact Award winner.
- We organize monthly volunteer events in the community and allow staff to participate during working hours, one day a month.
- We match $1000 per year per agent or staff member to the charities of their choice.
- We sponsor numerous local organizations, teams, and charity events each year.
- We invite nonprofit organizations to attend team meetings and speak about their needs.
- We encourage our service partners to assist in our volunteer activities.
By giving back, we hope to improve the general wellness of the community and touch the lives of those within it. We seek to improve our environment, further research, support education, and further community growth locally and nationally.
View the upcoming events we are participating in and sponsoring.
- Girls on the Run (Sponsoring and Volunteer Coaching) – August – May
- Meals on Wheels
- Catholic Charities Shelf Restock
- American Heart Association Heart Walk Chair – October 2018 – November 2019
- Rock the Zoo – February 10th
- Keira Grace Foundation Annual Dinner – February 23
- GAP Charity Golf Scramble – March 8th
- Haven Hospice’s VIVA – March 8th
- Splendor 2019 – March 23
- Cattleman’s Banquet at the Legacy Building in Alachua – March 26th
- Alachua Relay for Life – March 27th
- Partner in Education with Alachua County Public Schools
- UF Hub
- Florida Museum of Natural History
For every closing until September 14th, we will donate $150 to the Heart Walk.