Following Our Core Values
At Pepine Realty, we value the community and prioritize giving back to those in need. One of our core values is impact. Every day, our team members are challenged to find new ways to help the local and national communities. Whether we are volunteering our time with local children, running toy drives, cleaning up school grounds, organizing pet rescue events, serving meals to the homeless, or donating funds to charities, we strive to invest and make an impact in our community. Betsy Pepine, Broker-Owner of Pepine Realty, has been recognized for her company’s efforts as a Business in the Heart of Gainesville’s Impact Award winner.
- We organize monthly volunteer events in the community and allow staff to participate during working hours, one day a month.
- We match $1000 per year per agent or staff member to the charities of their choice.
- We sponsor numerous local organizations, teams, and charity events each year.
- We invite nonprofit organizations to attend team meetings and speak about their needs.
- We encourage our service partners to assist in our volunteer activities.
By giving back, we hope to improve the general wellness of the community and touch the lives of those within it. We seek to improve our environment, further research, support education, and further community growth locally and nationally.
View the upcoming events we are participating in and sponsoring.
- Girls on the Run (Sponsoring and Volunteer Coaching) – August – May
- Inaugural Gainesville Global Fest – October 13
- The Sunday MBA Experience: Mind, Beauty, Aptitude – October 21
- Sunny Howl-A-Palooza – October 21
- Meals on Wheels Catholic Charity
- Catholic Charities Shelf Restock
- 10th Annual Signature Fundraiser to benefit the Child Advocacy Center – October 25
- American Heart Association Heart Walk Chair – October – November
- Parter in Education with Alachua County Public Schools