A Growing Force in Real Estate
Grow your career at Pepine Realty where team members are a top priority. At Pepine Realty, we value employees and Realtors.
Why Pepine Realty
At Pepine Realty, we equip you with the tools to succeed and foster an environment that promotes self-growth and teamwork. You will thrive as part of a nationally and locally top ranked Real Estate team.
The Pepine Realty team has been recognized on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list, as a Wall Street Journal top real estate team, as the Large Business of the Year by the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, and more.
Our teams specialize in commercial and residential real estate with offices in Ocala, St. Augustine, Orlando, and Gainesville, FL.
Pepine Realty’s on-boarding process and team support are second to none. As a new member of the team, you will go through a three-week on-boarding class led by experienced agents at the company. New agents will learn what to expect from a career in real estate and how to go through the processes of selling or listing a home. Additionally, all Realtors are matched with a mentor they can go to with questions and who will provide them with support throughout their time at Pepine Realty.
Employees are encouraged to improve themselves. Pepine Realty will pay for agents to attend real estate conferences that will help them become better at their job. Excursions includes the top Sales Edge and Marketing Edge conferences. Realtors are also encouraged to attend weekly training sessions on a variety of topics that will enhance their real estate skills.
Pepine Realty stands apart from other Real Estate companies in that teamwork is encouraged and promoted. Through the mentorship program, team bonding activities, and more, your fellow Realtors will become family, not competition.
Pepine Realty’s philosophies are rooted in customer service, and at Pepine Realty, we understand that the best way to ensure phenomenal customer service is to ensure all agents and team members are working together to give our customers the best experience possible.
Realtors will pass on leads to others, share opportunities at team meetings, and encourage and assist other team members at every opportunity. At Pepine Realty, we take our values seriously. We look for Realtors and employees who will fit in with the company culture and work well with others.
Pepine Realty ranked as a top small company to work for in Florida in the latest Florida Trends Magazine. Additionally, the company culture has been featured in multiple blog posts and articles.
From bring your dog to work Fridays to yoga to employee happy hours, Pepine Realty is constantly hosting events to promote teamwork, balance and employee wellness.
- Bring Your Dog to Work Fridays
- Happy Hours
- Book Club
- Game Nights
- Springs Trips
- Food Trucks
Pepine Realty promotes balance through fun events and providing speakers who can give insights on personal life. Every week, Pepine Realty has a team meeting to celebrate personal successes, learning experiences, and more.
Additionally, at team meetings, individuals from outside of the company can speak on a variety of topics. These topics have included nutrition, personal health, saving for retirement, and more to enhance personal wellness.
Volunteering is also a big part of Pepine Realty’s work culture. Pepine Realty makes getting involved within the community easy. Take time off work to help stock shelves for those in need, volunteer at soup kitchens, and more.
Start Your Journey as a Realtor
Fill out the form below or call us at 352-226-8474 to see what opportunities await.
Additional Job Listings
Pepine Realty is seeking a Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be an energetic team player who can multi-task and balance a busy workload, work independently and one who has a strong work ethic. He or she must possess very good communication, organization, and time management skills.
Pepine Realty is seeking an individual who can integrate all of our online and offline marketing efforts, while creating more opportunities for our company and sales team.
Real Estate Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator Responsibilities may include:
- Website management and maintenance
- Online property listing management
- Develop and carry out company and property marketing campaigns using a variety of media
- Oversee and coordinate communication with outside marketing vendors
- Work directly with social media manager, graphic designer and videographer to ensure brand is consistent across all platforms
- Proof and edit all marketing materials to meet brand standards and verify information
- Develop annual marketing and service plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives for the real estate projects.
- Email and database marketing management and creation
- Assist Director of Operations with event planning and marketing
- Oversee and direct real estate market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Provide leadership and support for the design, development, and implementation of real estate marketing related products and service lines.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational requirements.
This position will report directly to the Director of Operations. Background in marketing efforts is required. Experience in real estate marketing is preferred.
The position is available immediately. Location: Gainesville, FL
Top producing real estate company in Gainesville is seeking an introductory or experienced graphic designer to join our team. This position will be responsible for print and digital advertising. The right candidate must have a background(work or school) in graphic design, be an expert in all things Adobe and be able to handle multiple projects at once. Must be able to handle projects from start to finish (from visualization to design) Must be familiar with all standard print and digital specs.
Location: Gainesville, FL
Responsibilities and Duties
Projects will include but not limit to brochure design, flyers/postcard design, flyers/postcard design, social media design, social media ad design, billboard design, logo design.
Qualifications and Skills
A strong understanding and experience in
- Illustrator (we require strong logo conceptual work)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Modern design concepts
- Degree in graphic design field preferred
- Impressive artistic ability and some design experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- A great attitude toward constructive criticism
- Must be detail-oriented and want to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and illustrative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work with designers and shop personnel to create speculative drawings for estimation
- Knowledge of digital to print production.
Job Type: Full-time
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)