Hopewell Estates features twenty 3-5 acre lots that are perfect to bring your own builder. Each home would be in a deed restricted community, include underground utilities, a 20 acre dedicated green space reserve and a minimum of 2,000 sq. ft.
This peaceful property was planned out by a father and son team who wanted to give the Gainesville community a country-style place to live while being close to Gainesville, Newberry, Alachua and High Springs. Each lot has enough space for custom homes, horses, stables and gardens. The community features 80 acres for residential lots and 20 acres of green space for wildlife observation and natural trails.
– More About Hopewell Estates –
We have 16 rural home sites for sale with beautiful open spaces, safe streets and room for bicycles, kids and horses.
- Lots are 3-5 acres, offering an unspoiled opportunity for country living perfect for growing families, horse owners and nature lovers.
- Convenient to Gainesville, High Springs, Alachua, Newberry and Jonesville/Town of Tioga.
- Hopewell Estates offers exceptionally high quality of living, and easy access to excellent educational, cultural, recreational, and medical care facilities.
- High Springs is the gateway to our famous Ginny and Poe springs, and the Ichetucknee and Santa Fe rivers, renowned for diving, tubing and canoeing.
- Paynes Prairie, near Gainesville, offers rare opportunities to enjoy viewing Sandhill cranes, bison, alligators and numerous other species.
- We are only an hour or two from St. Augustine on the Atlantic and Steinhatchee and Cedar Key on the Gulf Coast.
- For the horse lover, we are 20 minutes from Canterbury Equestrian Showplace, one hour from the famous Ocala HITS circuit, and other venues for the western competitor. We feature perimeter fencing and established bahia grass pastures on every lot!
- Alachua boasts a new $7.5 million Youth Recreational Center and Newberry is the host for Easton Sports Complex for Archery and Nations Park for national youth baseball and softball tournaments.
For more information on Hopewell Estates, please visit: https://www.hopewellestates.com/