Tina is from Live Oak, FL and has lived in Gainesville, FL for most of her adult life. She is a former registered nurse and foster parent. Tina and her husband have two darling children. Interesting fact, Tina lived on the beautiful Jeju Island, South Korea for a year teaching English at a Korean Montessori Kindergarten school. Some of her interests include: traveling the world, child development, nature hunts with her boys and houseplants.
Tina has two bachelor’s degrees, one in Agricultural Economics from the University of Florida and the other in nursing from the University of North Florida. She wants to use her varied background to enhance her real estate relationships. Tina is detail oriented and committed to learn and better understand your preferences so that you can be heard in these important real estate decisions.
• WSJ Ranked Top 64 Teams in the USA 2020
• Florida Companies to Watch 2019
• Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2018 & 2019
• Florida Trends Top 30 Small Companies to Work For 2018
• Large Business of the Year 2017
• Best of the Best Real Estate Company 2017
To contact Tina, you can call her at 386-209-2668 or email her at TinaK@PepineRealty.com.