I moved to Gainesville in 1974 at the age of five. After graduating from high school, I left my beloved hometown to pursue a business education at Duke University and an MBA in Marketing and Healthcare Management from The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. After a ten-year marketing career in the pharmaceutical industry, I returned to Gainesville and pursued my interest in real estate. Having been a real estate investor for years, I turned my passion into a career by becoming a full-time Realtor. Within two years, I earned my Brokers license and opened my own brokerage in 2010.
With my background and expertise in marketing, I sold almost $5 million in real estate in my first year and have since been consistently ranked in the top 1-2% of Realtors in sales in
Gainesville. In 2011, I became the #1 selling residential agent in the county and have held this position ever since. In addition to selling real estate, I own several investment properties in Gainesville.
In my spare time, I am active in my community. I have been on the PTA at my daughters’ schools and various other community boards for several years, have been active teaching Gainesville's youth at my church, and volunteer regularly with the homeless. In addition, I serve as the chairman for Duke University's Gainesville chapter of the Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee, educating local high school juniors about the university and interviewing potential candidates for the school. Most recently, I accepted an invitation to serve on Trinity United Methodist Church's Board of Trustees, as well as on the Gainesville Alachua County Association of Realtors Board of Directors. I have two daughters and a beloved rescue dog with whom I devote significant time. In my free time, I enjoy running, working out, cooking, traveling and meeting new people.
- • #1 Selling Residential Agent in Alachua County, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- • Top 1% of Sales Agents in Alachua County
- • Selected for Leadership Gainesville by The Chamber of Commerce in 2011
- • Selected for Leadership Development Program by GACAR in 2008
- • Leader's Elite 2007
- • Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- • Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- • Graduate Realtor Institute Designation (GRI)
- • Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- • Council of Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- • Council of Certified Residential Specialists
- • Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- • National Association of Realtors
- • Florida Association of Realtors
- • Gainesville/Alachua County Association of Realtors Board Member
- • Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- • Board of Trustees - Trinity United Methodist Church)
- • Chairman of Gainesville's Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee for Duke University